In the last post I talked about signs that shows that you are addicted to Facebook. While I was writing that post I realized it is not only Facebook but one more social network that I am addicted to and that is offcourse twitter. So how is Twitter different from Facebook is another discussion. The signs of addictness are offcourse different then off Facebook. If you have an account on Twitter and have used it you must have been addicted to Twitter. Let me tell you the signs and you will know if you are addicted or not. Below are the 10 signs of Twitter addictness:
- You have a twitter client on your cellphone.
- You launch your favorite Twitter client as first application after logging into computer.
- You compare one Twitter client with the other to find the best one.
- You keep hitting Refresh/Update to get new updates in your Timeline.
- You check every user’s twitter profile who follow you.
- You #hashtag your Facebook updates or text messages.
- You always try to tweet good valuable stuff in hope getting RTs.
- You check your followers number everyday.
- You check your number of updates everyday.
- You use third party services to keep track of who is un-following you.
These are the 10 signs I feel are the signs of Twitter addiction, if you feel that there are other signs that shows Twitter addiction or I have added something which is normal and not sign of addiction let me know in the comments.
P.S Did I mention that my username on twitter is @hameedullah and you can follow me on twitter.