Have you ever wondered how Mashable and other high volume blogs keep up with their fan pages? How they can post every blog post on their Fan Page as soon as it is published? If you have Facebook Fan Page for your blog but you publish your blog posts manually on your Fan Page then this post is for you.
If you haven’t yet created your Facebook Fan Page, kindly create one and then continue reading.
To add your blog to your Facebook Fan page, follow the steps below:
1. Goto your page.
2. If the notes tab is not displayed, goto Notes tab by clicking on the “+” sign.
3. Click on ‘Write a New Note’
5. When you are on Notes writing page, click on the notes settings icon.
6. Click on the “Import a blog” on Notes settings page.
7. Paste your blog URL in RSS/Feed box
8. Click on “Start Importing”
Thats it. You are done. Now whenever you publish a new blog post on your blog, it will be published to your Facebook Fan Page. Go and start blogging and your Facebook Fans will get updated.